Saturday, June 2, 2012

Five million journals and counting


If I don’t write things down, I forget them pretty quickly.

Which is why I keep journals.

I mean, I REALLY keep journals. These are just the ones I’ve worked on in the last two years. It’s becoming a total habit! It started out as a fun thing to do now and then, and grew from there. 
Then I upgraded to a the BIG journals because I flew through the smaller ones so fast. That big one that says ‘JOURNAL’ is the one I’m working on now. It's lasting a little longer : )



But it’s GREAT because writing things down helps me think them through, and it’s so FUN to go back and read about what I’ve done.

This drive to record my life is one reason I started a blog! Another reason is to be able to share my fun experiences with YOU! And to update far-away friends and family (...and the ones who aren’t so far away!). I hope you enjoy it :)


Now to go fill up that journal a little more... I’d be so sad to forget even the small, happy moments.



No comments:

Post a Comment