Thursday, June 7, 2012

Moving Away

In just over a week, I'm moving to Utah. I have been planning this for a little while and I am really EXCITED! 

Except for one thing... 
it means I have to leave Oregon. And even though I’m excited, I’m going to miss Oregon.  A LOT.
I’m going to miss sunsets like THIS, taken recently while hiking with a best friend:



I’ll miss those wintertime frozen-solid mornings when all the rain that falls the rest of the year turns into gorgeous frost:



I’ll miss being less than an hour from the beautiful Oregon coast:
(that's me!)




And of course I will never stop missing the Portland LDS Temple. It feels like home to me. 
{not my picture. Thanks Google!}
But I'm ESPECIALLY going to miss this:




























































and everyone else I’ve known and loved here. I will REALLY miss you!


My heart hurts just thinking about leaving all of this behind. 


No comments:

Post a Comment