Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Wonder Wall


Isn't getting mail great? Especially when it’s something FUN like invitations, announcements, or post cards... they’re so bright and happy that I have a REALLY hard time throwing them away.
So I  put them on my wall.
...all of them.

I’m actually getting proud of my wall of announcements :) I’ve been working on it all school year, and it’s inspiring to see all the exciting things that friends and family are doing. And plus, it’s hard not to feel happy when there are like 100 faces smiling back at you :)


Do you see yourself? If not, send me something of you, and I’ll put it up :) Fun mail is ALWAYS welcome! 
The best part is that it’s always changing. Even since taking this picture a few days ago there are already things to be added. And that means I get to be all creative and move things around :)
So now the question is, how to take this masterpiece across state lines and onto a NEW wall..? :)


And pretty soon my OWN graduation announcement could go up there.  Can you believe it??

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see me!

    It makes me feel good to know I'm part of your Wonder Wall =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sparkle and sweet is the PERFECT name for you. I think you should make your career in public relations. You can start with me. ;-)

    ReplyDelete