Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Surprises


Know what are great? Surprises :)

For example:

I loved getting THESE beauties from Jake the other day...
...and getting THIS gorgeous clippy from Janae a few Sundays ago. Don't unexpected gifts just make you smile?? :)

{Jake caught me on the phone for this picture, hah}

I love getting surprises in the mail, especially when it's one of THESE:

{more about this later!}


But happy surprises are definitely not always material things.

Don't you LOVE when the sun hits your view just right when you're waiting at a stop sign...



...or being surprised by how perfectly plans can turn out; or having a prayer answered in a way that could never have been predicted; or unexpectedly running into friends on campus, or at the grocery store, or wherever? Surprises are great.

It's so good to be loved, and random acts of AWESOME like these keep me reminded that I am. People around me set SUCH good examples of this that I really, truly hope I can copy them and surprise someone else... maybe it'll be YOU :)

No comments:

Post a Comment